The south Calgary Training centre is situated near Glenmore Trail, Highway 2 and Macleod Trail which makes it easy access via car. Plenty of free on-site parking is also available. It proudly offers a variety of OH&S approved courses including advanced, basic and intermediate first aid to individuals living in Willow Park, Acadia, Haysboro, Meadowlark Park, Bonnybrook, Southeast and Southwest Calgary. For more information about to register with this South Calgary First Aid training centre check out the map below.
- Address: 610 70 Ave SE Unit #201, Calgary, AB T2H 2J6
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 587-774-5317
- Website: firstaidcalgary.ca
This training centre offers plenty of free parking and easy access along Blackfoot and Glenmore trail. Nearby food amenities include:
- Benny’s Breakfast Bar
- Boston Pizza
- Ma Bonne Crepes and Sandwiches
- M Bistro
- Pita Queen
- Food and Thought
- Pacini Calgary
- Via Cibo
- Ricky’s All Day Grill
Lots of food options are available for lunch and breaks. Candidates receive typically 1 hour for lunch break. Transit options such as nearby bus stops are available. Unfortunately no nearby LRT line. Nearby Lodging is also available a short distance away at the Hotel Blackfoot for participants needing lodging while receiving first aid training.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30?a.m.–9:30?p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30?a.m.–9:30?p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30?a.m.–9:30?p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30?a.m.–9:30?p.m.
- Friday: 8:30?a.m.–9:30?p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30?a.m.–9:30?p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30?a.m.–9:30?p.m.
The following first aid, CPR and workplace safety courses are available at the South Calgary Training Classroom:
- Intermediate First Aid
- Basic First Aid
- Advanced First Aid
- 3M Mask Fit Testing
- Honeywell Hearing Protection Fit Testing
- Food Safety Certification
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
Some courses are offered as in class only, others as a online only and some in a blended format (half online and half in class).
Why Train With Calgary First Aid in the South
Here are the top 5 Reasons you should get your CPR and / or first aid certification with Calgary First Aid in the South:
- Lowest Prices in South Calgary. You won’t find a cheaper price on any website or provider in the SE sector of Calgary.
- Amazing Instructors. Check out the Google reviews for the participants attending the courses. Amazing first aid course instructors!
- Clean and well maintained classrooms. The classes are well maintained and frequently sanitized to make a safe and comfortable learning experience for all participants
- Amazing Customer Service. Representatives are available for over 12 hours a day 7 days a week to help you with registration or to answer any of your questions
- Easy access and free parking.