Calgary First Aid opened a new training centre in North Calgary in 2015 and has delivered a wide variety of OH&S, workplace and academic approved courses. Training includes first aid and CPR courses, food safety certification, 3M mask fit testing, hearing protection fit testing and many more. Over 10,000 candidates have received certification from this training centre. For more information or to register for first aid, CPR or workplace safety training in North Calgary scroll through this page.
Located Northeast of downtown Calgary, this training centre proudly serves the neighbourhoods of Whitehorn, Martindale, Rundle, Pineridge, Tuxedo, Highland Park, Mayland Heights and Vista Heights. This large, easily accessible training centre has plenty of space for free parking and easy flat access to the main floor classroom (no stairs). For more information about the location of this training centre check out the map below:
This training centre offers easy public transit access as well as a nearby LRT line (within 1 km). For participants looking for overnight lodging nearby there are two hotels: the Riviera Plaza and Conference Centre Calgary Airport Hotel and Sheraton Cavalier Calgary Hotel. Both hotels are within a short walk to the North Calgary training centre. This training centre is also located nearby the Calgary International Airport.
Use the following contact information to contact this North Calgary training centre or to register for a course:
- Address: 3359 27 St NE #110, Calgary, AB T1Y 4T7
- Website: firstaidcalgary.ca
- Telephone number: 780-809-0829
Training Centre Hours
- Monday, 8:30?a.m.–10?p.m.
- Tuesday, 8:30?a.m.–10?p.m.
- Wednesday, 8:30?a.m.–10?p.m.
- Thursday, 8:30?a.m.–10?p.m.
- Friday, 8:30?a.m.–10?p.m.
- Saturday, 8:30?a.m.–10?p.m.
- Sunday, 8:30?a.m.–10?p.m.
Participants must register prior to attending the training centre classes. Use the contact information provided above.
Participants that complete the courses at this North Calgary training classroom will receive certification that meets Alberta OH&S standards. The three major certifications include advanced, intermediate and basic first aid. Certification also meets a number of academic requirements including for the following universities / colleges:
- University of Calgary
- Mount Royal University
- Ambrose University
Participants needing 3M mask fit testing can also enrol at the North Calgary training centre. The following CPR courses are also available at the North Calgary classroom:
- CPR level A and AED – CPR for adult victims only
- CPR level C and AED – CPR for victims of all ages
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – Advanced level CPR for health care providers
- CPR Recertification’s – For participants looking to renew expiring awards (cheaper and shorter than retaking the full course).