Learn to save the life of a loved one, by taking a CPR level “C” course. CPR C includes all of the components involved in CPR “A” and CPR “B” and involves infant rescues.We offer the most competitively priced, comfortable and convenient CPR level “C” and AED courses in your area. Our courses offer the latest techniques and hands on training using the latest and newest equipment such as high end mannequins, bag-valve masks, pocket masks and key-chain pocket masks . Our CPR “C” courses are led by a workplace approved certified instructors. Candidates that successfully complete a workplace approved CPR level “C” and AED course will receive a nationally accredited certificate that is valid for 3 years. Certification meets government and legislative standards for your area. Re-certification courses are available for CPR “C”. Select the re-certification tab from the main menu to see if you meet the requirements for a workplace approved CPR “C” and AED re-cert course.
Course Content of CPR “C” Courses:
Candidates register in CPR level “C” and AED courses will learn the following:
- Recognize and treat conscious choking adult, child and infant victims.
- Recognize and treat unconscious choking adult, child and victims.
- Recognize and treat non-breathing adult, child and infant victims.
- Recognize and treat unconscious breathing adult, child and infant victims.
- Recognize and treat complications of CPR such as vomiting and regurgitation.
- Recognize when and how to position victims into recovery position.
- Recognize when and how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- How to use proper protective equipment
- The Good Samaritan act and the legal implications behind providing CPR and First Aid
To register for a CPR level “C” and AED course select your location from the main menu or the side menu bar. Once you select your location you will be directed to a workplace approved training provider in your area. All of our partnered workplace approved providers offer secure, convenient and comfortable on-line registration. Courses are offered throughout Canada and a variety of training centres near you.
Cost of CPR Course:
The cost of a CPR level “C” and AED course varies throughout Canada. The approximate cost of a CPR “C” course is 55 dollars. Course fee includes workplace approved certification fees, CPR manual and taxes.
CPR Training Locations:
Our training partners are located throughout Canada and offer CPR level “C” courses throughout Canada in convenient and comfortable locations. We have training centres in Vancouver, Surrey, Victoria, Kelowna, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Hamilton and Ottawa. We partner with only the highest quality workplace approved training providers in Canada.
St Mark James offers the most up-to-date CPR training available as recommended through the large governing body on CPR training. The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) recently completed its recommendations for all of the major CPR providers in Canada. New CPR standards have been released in 2011 and 2012.