CPR courses are now available in Coquitlam, B.C., and throughout the tri-cities area. A number of different CPR courses are available, all of which include automated external defibrillator (AED) training). Participants can include first aid training with the CPR program. Re-certifications are available for all levels of CPR. The provider offers low prices, experienced teachers, and a wide range of dates and times to choose from. To register for a CPR course in Coquitlam, B.C. clicks the link or use the contact information provided below.
Contact Information for CPR Training in Coquitlam
The following information can be used to register for a CPR and AED course.
- Telephone: +1-604-260-6899
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: vancouverfirstaid.ca
- Training location: 927 Brunette Ave d, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 1C8
Coquitlam Training Centre Information
Located near Burnaby, New Westminster, Whalley Surrey and in south Coquitlam, this training centre is conveniently located near the Skytrain and Lougheed Shopping Centre. It proudly serves the neighbourhoods of Austin Heights, Sapperton, Dartmoor and Port Coquitlam. Plenty of free parking is available on-site and classes are offered throughout the week and weekend.
The following courses are available for registration with this provider:
- CPR level “A” and AED (re-certifications available)
- CPR level “C” and AED (re-certifications available)
- CPR level “HCP” and AED (re-certifications available)
- Private infant CPR courses (where the instructor comes to you)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Standard, emergency, and childcare first aid, CPR, and AED (re-certifications available)
Other Safety Courses Available
- Online WHMIS
- Online Food Safe level 1
- Online TDG
- On-line private infant CPR
- Basic First Aid (OFA level 1 equivalent)
- Intermediate First aid
- Advanced First Aid (OFA level 3 equivalent)
- Mask Fit Testing
- Confined Space Entry
- Oxygen Adminstration
What Will You Learn in a CPR Course?
Participants enrolled in basic CPR training will learn about the following things:
- The latest International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) CPR standards
- How to manage unconscious breathing and non-breathing victims
- How to recognize and manage choking conscious and unconscious victims
- 5 Rights to medications
- HAINES recovery position
- One person CPR
- How to use an automated external defibrillator
- When to call 911
These and many more topics will be covered in the 3 to 8-hour course.
How much does a course cost in Coquitlam?
Courses vary in price depending on what level of CPR training and whether or not a person is attending a full course or re-certification. Prices vary from 24.99 to 64.99. Use the contact information above to find out the price, date, and time of the CPR course you need in Coquitlam, B.C.