Archive | February, 2016

First Aid – Swallowing A Foreign Object

Overview Most commonly, small children are those who swallow objects. However, older children and adults can swallow certain objects. Commonly, objects swallowed include toys, buttons, bones, coins, safety pinks, wood, magnets, batteries, glass and other types of foreign objects. In most cases, when these objects are swallowed they take 24 to 48 hours to pass […]

Call Now Button

  • All content is reviewed by a medical professional and / sourced to ensure as much factual accuracy as possible.

  • We have strict sourcing guidelines and only link to reputable websites, academic research institutions and medical articles.

  • If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate, out-of-date, or otherwise questionable, please contact us through our contact us page.

The information posted on this page is for educational purposes only.
If you need medical advice or help with a diagnosis contact a medical professional