CPR Level “C” is proudly partnered with Calgary First Aid to offer workplace approved first aid and CPR training in the Calgary area. This company has a strong focus on providing exceptional courses, with quality instructors, in comfortable classes all at the lowest prices. Courses include standard, emergency and childcare first aid as well as stand-alone CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) training. Renewal courses are also available for participants that need to renew expiring certificates. This page will outline the top reasons why Calgary First Aid is the premium provider of workplace approved first aid and CPR and Food Safety courses in the Calgary region.
Register for a Alberta OH&S Approved First Aid and / or CPR Course in Calgary Here
Workplace Approved CPR Course Prices
Calgary First Aid is committed to having the lowest prices in the region. All prices shown below include tax. The following are the prices for workplace approved CPR Training in Calgary.
- CPR level “A” and AED- 58.99
- CPR level “C” and AED – 69.99 – Re-Certification – 54.99
- CPR level “HCP” and AED – 69.99 – Re-Certification – 64.99
All prices include taxes, certification fees and CPR and AED training manual. Absolutely no hidden costs.
Check out the price comparison with Workplace Approved Providers in Calgary
Provider CPR A CPR C CPR HCP Calgary First Aid 58.99 69.99 69.99 Titan Health and Safety 60.00 80.00 80.00 Alberta Health and Safety Training Institute NA 80.00 80.00 Health Education NA 70.00 70.00 The Safety Group 80.00 80.00 80.00
Contacting This Workplace Approved Training Provider
This provider has long business hours and answers emails within a matter of minutes. Feel free to visit the website of this provider for more information by clicking the “Calgary First Aid” link above. Private courses are also available.
This provider has a number of training locations throughout Calgary and offers private courses for large or small groups at amazing rates. The main training branch is located in SW Calgary with some free parking close by and amazing access to public transit with a new light rail transit station across the street. The building is a high end commercial building that is clean, comfortable and well-maintained. View the Map below to check the training location.
View Larger Map
This workplace approved training provider offers the best programs. It is the most popular because of its experienced instructors, high quality standards, and convenient number of courses. All other workplace approved providers in Calgary combine re-certification courses with regular programs which infringes on training standards and provides poor classes and programs. Calgary First Aid also offers the most frequent number of programs in the region. Check out the comparison chart below for more information.
Compare the Major Providers in Calgary
Provider Combined Renewal and Full Courses Lowest Prices in Calgary Highest Number of Workplace Approved Programs Calgary First Aid No Yes Yes Titan Health and Safety Yes No No Alberta Health and Safety Training Institute Yes No No Health Education Yes No No The Safety Group Yes No No
Top 5 Reasons to Register with Calgary First Aid
1. The Lowest Prices. Calgary First Aid is committed to offering the very lowest prices in first aid and CPR training with no hidden costs. Courses are offered for as low as 55 dollars.
2. The Best Teachers. Without entertaining, knowledgeable and interactive instructors the courses would be painful. Calgary First Aid only employee’s the best teachers for the job that make the experience as enjoyable and educational as possible.
3. The Best Classrooms. First aid, food safety and CPR training would be difficult and uncomfortable if the classrooms were dirty, unkept and small. Calgary First Aid offers large, clean and well maintained classes to make the learning experience comfortable.
4. The Most Classes. With a number of different training facilities and courses running throughout the week, Calgary First Aid has become the number 1 provider of workplace approved first aid training in the Calgary region. If our courses don’t meet your schedule, nobody’s will.
5. Easy Registration. Registering for first aid and CPR courses through other providers can be a difficult process. Some requires candidates to send several emails and others require a long phone call. While these processes are also available at Calgary First Aid, candidates can easily and quickly register for courses through a simple and straight-forward on-line registration system. Candidates can simply complete the registration form of the selected type, date and time of the course they wish.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns or to book a infant or private first aid course with you, a group or your company feel free to Calgary first aid via email at email@example.com or visit the website at www.firstaidcalgary.ca .
Most Qualified Instructors
Calgary First Aid provides the most qualified and highest certified instructors. All candidates will learn the latest techniques in workplace approved CPR training as shown in the following video:
Did you Know?
Your workplace approved CPR level “C” and AED certificate can be used as a substitute for a CPR level “A” or “B” award. The components of both programs are included in CPR level “C” and candidates can show the level “C” award where any of these three awards are required. CPR level “C” for health care providers (CPR “HCP”) is the only level of CPR training that is here than CPR “C” and candidates can not use their level “C” award to substitute a CPR “HCP” certificate. For more information about any of these CPR programs contact one of our local providers through our training locations page.